(A) IISRR- IJR, Vol-3; Issue -I & II, Title & Contenr
- Prof. Sunil Palchaudhuri, et.al. : Xylitol Blocks Streptococcal Signal Transduction Pathway and Biological Continuity.
- Dr. Madhubanti Mukherjee & Prof. Nripen Bhoumik, et.al : Papaya Leaves Cure Dengue?
- Mr. Santwan Chattopadhyay & Prof. S. N. Bera : Municipal Public Relations: Increasing Importance Experience of KMC.
- Mr. Kunal Kanti Hazra, et.al.: A Study on the Available Support System of Inclusive Education with Mental Retreated Students: A Research Study.
- Mr. Krishna Prasad Bar & Prof. (Dr.) Manjusha Tarafdar : Secondary School Dropout Among Schedule Tribes Of Midnapur District – A Survey.
- PriankaSengupta, et. al. : Tribal Women Empowerment through MGNERGA: Research Study of Purulia District (West Bengal).
- Arunava Samanta: Effectiveness Of Interactive Multimedia Approach For Physical Science On Secondary Level In Rural Area.
B)IISRR- IJR General Guideline for Articles, Membership, Advertisement & Sponsorship
Leave a Reply