- Dr. Sudarshan Sen – Bloody Nipple Discharge
- Shok Mee Lee & Suteera Ruwicha – Understanding the Basics of STEM Education through Zero Waste Project
- Anita Helen & Md. Anisur Rahman- Use of Social Networking Sites for Learning by the LIS Students of National University
- Kazi, Bangladesh- Occupational health and safety of working children in transport sector
- Dr. Sudarshan Sen, Dr. RN Chatterjee- Two In One- Malignant Melanoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma in a lady of 85, a case report
- Sibsankar Jana – Digital Humanities – The Emerging Domain for Humanity Researchers
- Kunal Hazra & M.M. Chel- Psycho-Social Problems Faced by Differently Able Persons -A Research Study
- Amales Misra & Santanu Mitra- Enhancement of Productivity of Traditional Paddy with Diversified Organic Inputs at Sagar Island, South 24 Pargan
Noble Laureate Dr. Robin Warren (middle) and Dr. Asit Kr. Das, Director-IISRR at “World Conference on Science & Technology Education” on July, 12, 2007 at Perth, Australia.
Dr. Asit Kr. Das with Noblelaurate Prof. Peter Dohery
Social Reform: Workshop of ST students at Royal Chhow Academy, Purulia.
Rag-pickers are searching and picking different types of solid waste from Kadapara Dumping Ground, Kolkata
Cultural Development Programme: Workshop of ST Boys & Girl students at Royal Chhow Academy, Purulia.
Dr. Asit Kr. Das, Director-IISRR with Scientists from different countries at Town Hall, Perth, Australia during World Conference on Science & Technology Education on July, 11, 2007.