- Prof. Saneem Fatima – From the Desk of Dean, SCM, MANUU about the International Workshop
- Prof. (Dr.) Tapas Kumar Chatterjee – A Brief about the IISRR-MANUU International Virtual Workshop on “Art of Writing Research Article : Tools & Techniques”
- Prof. (Dr.) Jack Holbrook – Steps in Writing a Research Article; Principal and Practices
- Prof. (Dr.) S. C. Agarkar – Aims Objectives and Relevance of Selecting a Title of an Article
- Prof. (Dr.) Amalendu Bhunia – Statistical Analysis of Survey Data
- Dr. Shok MEE Lee – Exploring Gender-Responsive Pedagogy for STEM Education
- Prof. (Dr.) T. V. Gopal – Making Information Speak : The IT Way
- Mr. Ashis Kumar Samanta – Blockchain Blended Supply Chain for Improved Operational Management
- Miss Meu Amoeba Oasis – Legality Of Active Euthanasia: A Socio- Medico Legal Analysis on Euthanasia with Special Reference to India
- Miss Subhashree Bera & Prof. M. M. Chel – COVID-19 Outbreak: Its Difficulties and Convenience on Human Culture
- Sri Debabrata Mondal – Impact of Climate Change on Livelihood of Sundarbans People & Their Participation in Sustainable Development
- Dr. Bubly Sarkar, Rakhi Bhattacharya & Prof. Bijan Sarkar – Undergraduate Students’ Mental Health During Pandemic Situation
- Miss Chaitali Halder – Strategies of Teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) at Secondary Level: A Critical Study
- Dr. Tamal Sarkar – E-Waste threat and solution to the impending e-waste threat in India with special reference to West Bengal
- Mrs. Kriti Gularia – Strengthening Teachers’ Attitude Towards Inclusive Education: Case Study
- Miss Sagnika Shaoo & Prof. (Dr.) B. N. Panda – Understanding the Importance of Mental Concentration from the Perspective of Positive Psychology and Yoga for Effective Value Inculcation among Learners
- Mr. Biswajit Das – Inclusive Education : New Challenges for School Education
- Dr. Shnaoli Chakraborty Acharya – Unheard Voices : Perception of Student-Teachers of West Bengal on Digital Learning
- Dr. Santosh Kumari & CA Neha Singhal – Evolving Landscape of Microfinance and Role of Technology
- Miss Chaitali Halder & Miss Sagnika Shaoo – A Study on Perception of Faculties Towards Online Training
Noble Laureate Dr. Robin Warren (middle) and Dr. Asit Kr. Das, Director-IISRR at “World Conference on Science & Technology Education” on July, 12, 2007 at Perth, Australia.
Dr. Asit Kr. Das with Noblelaurate Prof. Peter Dohery
Social Reform: Workshop of ST students at Royal Chhow Academy, Purulia.
Rag-pickers are searching and picking different types of solid waste from Kadapara Dumping Ground, Kolkata
Cultural Development Programme: Workshop of ST Boys & Girl students at Royal Chhow Academy, Purulia.
Dr. Asit Kr. Das, Director-IISRR with Scientists from different countries at Town Hall, Perth, Australia during World Conference on Science & Technology Education on July, 11, 2007.