- Neloy Sarkar- Teaching Learning System in Higher Education-A Paradigm Shift
- Debabrata Mandal – Current Issues and Problems of Higher Education in India
- Kunal Kanti Hazra, Prianka Sengupta & Modan Mohan Chel – Contemporary Issues and Challenges on Higher Education
- Basudeb Barman- Uses of ICT in Higher Education
- Samiran Rana -Problems of ICT uses in the Rural Colleges of North 24 Parganas
- Paushali Guha (Sarkar), Dr. Tapan Kumar Chand – Environmental Education for Sustainability – A Major Aspect in Higher
- Suman Nayek & Subrata Sarkar – Problems of Higher Education in Rural Bengal
- Ishita Sarkar, Rupali Mondal – Women’s and Higher
- Debjani Ghatak & Partha Das – Attitude of College & University Students towards E-Learning in Kolkata and North 24
- Tulika Chakraborty- Students’ Perception of Effective Teaching at Tertiary Level
- Kaushik Das & Pinkan Biswas- Job Satisfaction of Teacher Educators in Different Types of MODIFIED
- Aisharya De – Qualitative Higher Education for All; Role of ICT
- Swarup Chandi- Historic Journey of Indian Higher Education System
- Azharuddin Molla – Implementation of Blended Learning in Higher Education
- Ashmita Bhar, Arpan Datta & Camellia Yasmin – The Breach between Intention and Implementation in B.Ed. Program
- Sanghamitra Som – ICT In Education – Opportunities and Challenges
- Dr. Arindam Bhattacharyya, Aditi Ray – Strengthening Research Ethics for Qualitative En
- Rajab Ali Biswas & Shohidul Islam – Introduction of CBCS in Higher Education in India
- Dr. Madhabi Sannamath – Problems of Muslim Women in Collegiate Education in West Bengal
- Arindam Das, Sri Tirtha Pratim Mal- Indian Higher Education at the Cross-road – Uses of
- Camellia Yasmin & Sahely Roy – Teachers’ Attitude towards ICT Integration in Teaching-Learning
Noble Laureate Dr. Robin Warren (middle) and Dr. Asit Kr. Das, Director-IISRR at “World Conference on Science & Technology Education” on July, 12, 2007 at Perth, Australia.
Dr. Asit Kr. Das with Noblelaurate Prof. Peter Dohery
Social Reform: Workshop of ST students at Royal Chhow Academy, Purulia.
Rag-pickers are searching and picking different types of solid waste from Kadapara Dumping Ground, Kolkata
Cultural Development Programme: Workshop of ST Boys & Girl students at Royal Chhow Academy, Purulia.
Dr. Asit Kr. Das, Director-IISRR with Scientists from different countries at Town Hall, Perth, Australia during World Conference on Science & Technology Education on July, 11, 2007.