- Prof. Sunil Palchaudhuri, et.al. : Xylitol Blocks Streptococcal Signal Transduction Pathway and Biological Continuity.
- Dr. Madhubanti Mukherjee & Prof. Nripen Bhoumik, et.al : Papaya Leaves Cure Dengue?
- Mr. Santwan Chattopadhyay & Prof. S. N. Bera : Municipal Public Relations: Increasing Importance Experience of KMC.
- Mr. Kunal Kanti Hazra, et.al.: A Study on the Available Support System of Inclusive Education with Mental Retreated Students: A Research Study.
- Mr. Krishna Prasad Bar & Prof. (Dr.) Manjusha Tarafdar : Secondary School Dropout Among Schedule Tribes Of Midnapur District – A Survey.
- PriankaSengupta, et. al. : Tribal Women Empowerment through MGNERGA: Research Study of Purulia District (West Bengal).
- Arunava Samanta: Effectiveness Of Interactive Multimedia Approach For Physical Science On Secondary Level In Rural Area.
Noble Laureate Dr. Robin Warren (middle) and Dr. Asit Kr. Das, Director-IISRR at “World Conference on Science & Technology Education” on July, 12, 2007 at Perth, Australia.
Dr. Asit Kr. Das with Noblelaurate Prof. Peter Dohery
Social Reform: Workshop of ST students at Royal Chhow Academy, Purulia.
Rag-pickers are searching and picking different types of solid waste from Kadapara Dumping Ground, Kolkata
Cultural Development Programme: Workshop of ST Boys & Girl students at Royal Chhow Academy, Purulia.
Dr. Asit Kr. Das, Director-IISRR with Scientists from different countries at Town Hall, Perth, Australia during World Conference on Science & Technology Education on July, 11, 2007.